Friday 29 January 2010

Copenhagen vs. Chiang Mai


The weather in Copenhagen changed completely over night, from snow inferno to blue sky! I must admit that I had planned to make a blog entry comparing pictures of Copenhagen in snowstorm with a Chaing Mai bathing in sunlight. To be fair and square, I'll still make the comparison.
Scandinavia is represented by a half-frozen canal in Christianshavn. The picture was taken on my way from the office to the airport.

 

A beautiful winter's day!

Thailand is represented by the swimming pool at Kaomai Lanna Resort, where I'll be staying for the first two weeks.













Beautiful! Add 50 yogis, and you'll have a fair picture of what the place will be like.

Copenhagen vs. Chiang Mai? I would have to call it a draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment